Made Lace up:

Super Crusty Sherrie Hill dress. Made
it lace up in the back, it was adorable!
This Green dress was great as
a long dress but was Super
Cute after I cut it off!                                               

Marti Kaye's dress was
plain white, we red beaded it and
put a red lining under the
circle cut skirt - With a slit !
Click here to Email me!
This is the Prom and Homecoming Page, with a pageant project or two thrown in.  I had to
make an entire page for these, it was too much for the wedding section.

As you can see, I handle all kinds of hems, straps, beaded dresses that are too big, too
little, too long, and some that were never intended for that person to wear it.  I customize or  
remake dresses and press/ steam them for wear dates.
The gold pin on your left marks how too
BIG this dress was, so we cut the zipper
out to the waist and made it lace up.
This beaded/sequined dress wouldn't zip and I
couldn't get it under the machine to sew loops on it -
to make it lace up.  So I hand sewed strips across the
back and sequined them to make the pattern look
continuous. I left the zipper in, and it looked great!  
This Prom dress had a
Fabulous train that she
didn't want to drag on
the ground all night.  
We used  3 hooks to
bustle it,  arranging the
black and tiger stripes
to both be seen.  After
prom, this dress had NO
damage to the train.
I can take up the
sides of dresses
with big chunky
stones, and put i
all right back like
this one.
This Gold dress didn't zip so I made
Flat straps to go across the back  
using flat hooks - It was
WONDERFUL!! The straps
mimicked the folded layers of Lame'
on the bodice AND allowed a size 0
to be worn by a size 4!!  
Custom homecoming Dress.

This one I made, with beadwork
at each billow.   
Custom Homecoming Dresses
for the Princesses. Both silver,
trimmed in Burgundy.  One
chose a circle cut ballroom
skirt with a jacket, the other
chose silver tulle with
burgundy satin trim to match
the sash was just beautiful.   
This is my custom Prom dress for 2010. Camo,
billowy skirt, hunter orange sash, chocolate
brown halter top. This turned out SO CUTE!   
This is the only picture we could
find for this dress.  Anything not
determined by  the picture, we just
did the way  we wanted, like flare
of skirt, lowness of  halter back,
When I say that I do
Emergencies, I'm not
kidding. And you never
know where one is
going to occur. I took a
needle and thread to
Homecoming where I
sewed the sashes on
the entire court.
This disasterous internet purchase turned out Fabulous only after we got rid of the entire, horrible skirt it
came with.  I made a hi-low skirt of black organza and black satin cumberbund at the waist then covered
the bodice with large stones.  Cheyenne rocked this dress- and ended up helping me finish it!  
She Ordered This
She got this
She hoped we
could make it
like this
She got this. And loved it!
This chunky beaded dress
was TOO BIG.  So I had to
remove lots of stones down
both sides, take it up and
rebead. We talked her into
letting me bead the straps
to match the dress (they
were Plain and didn't match
the dress) but with all the
beads they were wonderful,
and since the dress was
stretchy, it felt Much more
This neckline was just too low, I took scraps of the
hem to criss-cross the plunge necklne, bringing it
way up and narrowed. She loved it.
Older projects
Added some wider straps to what was a strapless dress,
they looked great and she was super comfortable. I wish I
had a picture of the hem, her Cowboy boots matched this
SO perfectly!
Text or call me at 501-545-5750
Not before 8:am or after 8pm, not
before noon on Sunday
This blue chiffon was too big down
the sides, had to be taken up and
re-beaded, then she wanted it
Hi-Lo, it looked so much prettier
when we hemmed the front short
like this!
I got to work on this gorgeous
dress a little, we lowered the back
and I put huge horsehair braid all
around the hemline, she looked
Replaced these zippers. Yes, it
can be done, starting at about
$45.00 depending on how much
beadwork you have.

Also, cut off the pale pink one, a
full length dress of three layers of
tulle, and make it curly on the edge.

It turned out Super Cute!
She wanted to make it two
piece, and it turned out So Great!
WHY the space across her boobs
was made SEE-THROUGH, I don't
know. I lined it with black and the
bra cups disappeared, making the
whole dress just beautiful!
I Sewed the front together
because the gap was to her belly
button!  This doesn't always work,
but it did on this one
Fully Rhinestoned Shoulders
that we took a couple of
inches out of.